Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 68

Whoo! Good news friends- I am now up to 6.6 lbs lost!!! Yaaaayyyy!!! I hope this keeps up. And I even ate Doritos last night, bad. Last night was Back and Biceps, I had never done this one before. I loved it. I like the word "sculpt" and thats pretty much all you do in this workout. Its all about sculpting the "glamour" muscles. Except there is this really annoying girl with a high voice and stupid laugh in this one. She was like making noises and struggling with sets of 15 on 5 lb weights and I'm like bitch I'm using 8 or 12 lb weights doing sets of 18-20 shut your mouth! Tony says if you want big muscles use more weight and aim for 8-10 reps but if you want lean muscle go smaller and shoot for 12-16 reps and make sure you struggle on the last 3,otherwise you need to up your weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment