Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 66

Well, evidently this weekend was a success. I was busy during the day so ended up skipping lunch. I thought I would really see some damage since dinner one night consisted of Taco Bell, the next night brisket and carbs, the next night hamburgers and chips, etc. I will say though I get fuller faster these days. I ordered a taco and burrito at Taco Bell Fri night and after the taco I was stuffed. I still ate 1/3 of the burrito but then gave it to B to finish. When I stepped on the scale this morning I was only up a pound. Whew!

I started week 5 of P90X last night and the workout was triceps, shoulders and chest. I HATE this workout. Its boring and your arms are jello mid way through. Blah. I wish I could do the other arm workout instead of this one, but I know its a progression thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment