Well, I am going to be super Positive Polly today. There are many reasons to say "today is going to be a great day!" First, its our 2nd anniversary!! Yay!! Its been fun. We arent doing anything super big. B was supposed to have jury duty today but when he called they said his group didn't have to report after all. Good news! So we didn't make plans to see any shows or anything since we didn't know what time he would be done, etc. Traffic, blah getting back, etc. We are going to go to Lupe Tortilla (yes where the 1/2 price fajitas and awesome $3 margaritas are) tonight. We really don't go here often, and there is ALWAYS a wait cause of the goodness so it being a Monday this seems like prime time to go. So many things to look forward to, both today and the next 80 years we are married.
On a down note, (sorry) the paranoid side of me is wondering why I can't sleep!! This past week I have woken up like 3-4 times a night at least. Saturday night at like 3:45am I was wide awake. I got up to watch tv and hopefully get tired again. Last night I took 2 benadryl to help me sleep. I still woke up twice. What the heck!! I'm tired!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment