Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You wanna test me?!

Oh my the universe was testing Positive Polly yesterday. I think I stayed pretty positive though. Lets see first, we are still waiting on some important news. Nothing to report there yet. Today is THE day!!! I hope... So I was out to lunch with our CEO yesterday and realized the touch screen on my phone was not responding. I could still turn it off and on but everything is touch and when that doesnt work, nothing works. So after spending awhile on the phone with AT&T and trying the things they told me, we were getting nowhere. So B and I went after dinner last night to the store to let them look at it. I was I guess not that surprised when they told me "yeah we've seen this before with this phone" buh, not what I want to hear! I really didnt want to have to buy a new phone right now. So, after looking around it turns out it was cheaper to get an iphone than a newer version of what I had or anything else so...I'm now the proud owner of an iphone! Granted I always play on B's but having my own I realize I have so much to learn. And I'm still amazed that this was the cheaper option lol. In addition to that, B got me a ring for our anniversary. I love it. Its from the Everlon collection, basically a love knot with a diamond in the center. I guess this makes up for the fact that when a flower delivery man came to my office yesterday with a dozen red roses and I was like "oh wow!" then he said they were for someone else but could he leave them with me and have me call her to come get them since she was on another floor? It was her anniversary too lol. So while they were sitting on my desk people who walked by were like "oh look what your husband sent you!" and I had to be like "no no, these arent for me!" Haha. Thats ok, the ring definately means more and will last longer than roses.

1 comment: