Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 38-Swim suits suck

Last night was shoulders and arms, a whole hour of shoulders, biceps and triceps and then Ab Ripper 15 mins of intense ab work. Boring? Yes. Neccesary? Totally.

I went Friday night for my first (of many I'm sure) swim suit shopping sessions. I know most of you say "I would kill for big boobs" it really limits you trust me, especially with suits. So of course, nothing affordable fits properly. The $16 each piece Old Navy swim suits don't hold these suckers up. Last time I bought a swim suit 2 years ago I spent $75 on the top alone at one of those swim suit stores, and paired it with some $14 bottoms from Old Navy. While that swim suit still fits, I would love a little variety, hell I would love color. Thats the other bad part about this boob gig, the only tops I can ever find that fit me are usually black or some other solid boring color. Nothing bright and summery, no patterns. The top I have now is reversible, black with white polka dots and white with black stripes, this is as fun of a pattern I've ever had :(

Its also come to my attention that with only 31 days left till vacation no miracles will have occured by then as far as my beach body goes. Time to be realistic. I'll be lucky to lose 2 lbs by then. I'll be the super pale (even with my spray tan) non pregnant but pregnant looking girl on the beach, sigh.

Pity party for 1 please! Sorry for the pessimism today, I'm super frustrated and anxiously awaiting some news.

No comments:

Post a Comment