Whoo hoo more weight lost!!! Total poundage now is 4.2...this is a slow process lol. I didn't want to do Yoga last night so I ran instead, while watching The Hangover on HBO. That made the time pass. I love that movie. "Is this hotel pager friendly?" ahahaha.
I will admit now that I am scared of next weekend. Memorial day. There is always lots of food involved. I can TRY not to eat a lot of chips and stuff but I'm worried about the lack of exercise. I can't really just jump in the lake and swim laps. I mean I guess I could but people would be like what are you doing? Lake time usually goes like this: sit, eat, float, eat, float, sit, eat, float. I can't take my dvd's again cause other people will be in the house. I can't ask them to clear out so I can do my Kenpo. Grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha girl i've been watching that movie almost everyday since Sunday, i love that movie
ReplyDelete