I need to unplug from everything. I don't think I have looked forward to a weekend this much in YEARS. Its getting to Brandon too, he had so much on his mind last night he never really slept and got up at 3am and just watched tv till it was time to get up. Poor guy. We are both super stressed, worried, upset, anxious you name it. Ugh.
Its done nothing to help my situation either. Again, I can't figure out my real weight. I know I've had cramps every single day this week, usually its just the first day it starts. But noooo, my body is plotting against me. I can feel it. This blows. I switched up my workout last night and did chest and back again rather than kenpo which I'll do tomorrow morning. There is a reason you do cardio between weight days cause I was not able to do nearly as well as I could've done had there been a day between weights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment