Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 47

Dear lord! These last 36ish hours have been so crappy and stressful I forgot to blog! Its all work related, blah blah.

Last night I am dissapointed yet proud of myself. Since yesterday sucked hard I got home and was so freakin hungry nothing but a hamburger would do. Yeah you know those days. Nothing else sounded good. So we ate hamburgers. BUT-I did still workout afterwards! I did still sweat my butt off and lunged and did my whole hour of legs and back. Dissapointed for eating junk but proud that I still did what needed to be done.

I'm going to have to switch up my routine a bit since this is going to be a crazy weekend. I'm switching those workouts that require weights to days when I'll be around weights and those that don't when I'm not going to have any equipment available. Still not sure on my real weight for this week since I'm still puffy and retaining fluids. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment