Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 61

Yay its Thursday finally!! Not that today is significant, its just that its almost Friday. I didn't end up doing anything last night. I got home and B and I went to the grocery store to get stuff for this weekend and then had dinner and then it was the Idol finale so...Lee won!! I always pick the winner. As soon as you get to the top 12 B and I can always spot who will be in the final 2-3 spots. I did run yesterday morning. I got up to run this morning too. Tonight I'm getting my hair cut and then hopefully can workout when I get home in the midst of everything else I need to do tonight.

On a side note, I tried on my bathing suits for B the other night and he didn't throw up so thats a plus. He is good about being honest with me on things so I appreciate that. He actually thought I looked good and can start to see a few changes. I have realized that I have 2 situations, love handles and thunder thighs. So, its best to keep one covered and only have 1 situation out for the world to see lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment