Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 45 Energy Smynergy

Blah amazing how one day your mood can totally change. Its that time of the month and I am swollen and gross. Also, I just realized that it will also be that time on my vacation. Fan-freakin-tastic!! The planner missed that one didn't I?! It won't matter how much weight I lose you def won't be able to tell then. Damnit!!

Last night was shoulders and arms. Or the "glamour muscles" as Tony calls them. These are the muscles you really want people to notice. How right you are Tony.

I am really tired for the 2nd night in a row I woke up at least 10 times. Not sure why. I have also been having crazy dreams. All of which include something I thought about or am currently stressing over. Last night one of the many I had was that I got bitten by a whale shark. Except this whale shark was the size of an 8 lb bass (because my bro-in law caught one last weekend and I saw the pic last night) that looked like a killer whale but tiny and had 2 teeth. He bit my arm. At the lake. (Cause you know they def don't have those at the lake!) The whale shark reference I'm guessing came into play because they have those at the Atlanta Aquarium. The next weird dream I had was that the Burleson job B is looking into might want to hire a girl. So I dreamt that they did, and not just any girl but his cousin. Which would never happen seeing as how she doesnt't even have a hs diploma and has never really even had a job. Yet somehow in my dream she and all her skills beat out B with a masters lol. So there is my other big concern, the job situation disturbing my sleep!! Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment