Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 39-Call me Positive Polly

I feel better today, much more positive. I'm puttin out the good vibes :) Ooosah. This morning I actually got up and ran for 20 mins. I have been attempting this all week but didn't succeed till today. So thats done, tonight is legs and back workout. Last night was yoga. I like yoga put the P90X yoga is 90 mins long and thats a little much. The first 25 mins or so is super boring too so you have to suffer through that and doing the astunga (sp?) sun salutations to get to the interesting yoga. Sigh.

I have a serious headache today though. I wonder if its from the wine I drank last night? I just had one glass but man, maybe it had too much sulfites-which are responsible for the "cheap wine" headaches. I didn't think it was super cheap but whatever! Took some meds and gotta push through today is a busy busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment