Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 59

I am soo close to the weight I want to be for the week. I am tempted to skip dinner tonight to see if I can get there but I know thats bad. Notice I said "the weight I want to be for the week" not my total goal weight, oh no no.

Have you seen the new Christina Aguilera video? Her body is sick, and she's had a child. Ugh. Granted she is tiny anyways but man. Motivation. I love Kendra on E! I love anything on E! but I really like that a majority of this season has shown her struggles to get back into shape after having her baby. You always see celebs on the cover of magazines 4 weeks later and are like seriously? But on Kendra we learn her after baby magazine covers are photoshopped a big and only shot from the front so you can't totally see her belly. The workout video she does they put her in spanx to make it smaller, etc. This last weeks episode she was saying it had been 4 months since she had the baby and she couldn't get her wedding ring on cause her fingers were still too fat.

Last night I did the FIRM's Get Chisl'd. I love love love this workout. Its great and its lead by Rebecca who is my favorite FIRM instructor and she is FIT. Everytime I do this workout and B walks by he stops to watch her lol. She is also realistic she is out of breath when doing a lot of this, which makes me feel better about panting my way through it.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so good sticking with everything! I'm waiting for someone to fix my treadmill. That's my excuse.

    ReplyDelete