Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 46

I didn't feel like doing Yoga X last night. Its 90 mins of yoga and the first 30 are so boring so I just ran instead. And I got a late start on that cause I was doing things so, not a super productive night. I wanted to get up this morning to run since I havent gotten up all week but that didnt happen either. I keep weighing myself and I'm still down some but I haven't lost anything yet this week. I know I'm swollen and puffy so I can't wait till that goes away so I can see if there is a difference.

Tonight is legs. I actually like this workout. Followed by Ab Ripper of course.

This weekend is my sisters baby shower. I am excited to see all the stuff she gets. She has been putting up quite the fight on what to wear. She says her arms and everything look fat so she won't wear a dress or capri's cause she said they look disgusting. She said "thats it its jeans and a t-shirt" and we keep telling her you cannot wear jeans and a t-shirt to YOUR baby shower! Maybe its her age but she definately has not embraced this experience like others do lol. I wonder if I'll be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment