Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 55 Oh my...

Last night I tried on my swim suits, the 3 I already have... oh my. I wanted to scream, cry, and throw up all at once. HOW did this happen?! It was bad, I'm not lying. So rather than just doing Kenpo for an hour last night, I did that and then spent an extra 30 mins running. This was an emergency!!

I'll be honest, I've never been a fan of tankini's. Sorry to the big girls out there but I always labeled them for big girls. I think its time I look into one. Sigh. I have never found a one piece that offers any support for the girls. They are always low cut and stuff and when you have boobs that doesnt cut it. While the monokini's are cute, you just can't rock that look with love handles.

1 comment:

  1. Totally just caught up on your blog. Sounds like you're doing a great job of exercising!

    By the way, big girls KNOW that tankinis are for the big girls, so it's not a surprise to us :)

    I've given up on tankinis though, and I'm totally sporting a one piece from now on. Even tankinis can't cover the stretch mark belly after having a kid. Ew.

    ReplyDelete