When I weighed myself this morning I was shocked. I ate out 4 times this weekend ( I know ) and managed to only gain a pound. So I've maintained 2 out of the 3 lbs I lost like 2 weeks ago lol. So now that aunt flow has checked out and I am back on schedule, lets try again to lose 2 more lbs this week. I can do this.
I went home for my sisters baby shower this weekend. So we were having to eat on the road a few times. I did however, get up early Saturday morning and do my workout before getting ready and everything so yay! And I was too busy talking during the shower to eat anything. I did eat a cupcake at the end though. She got lots of loot. Baby Anden is almost set. I still don't understand why people don't give gift receipts. I realize that you think your gift is phenom and she wouldn't possibly want to return it but some things she has to. Yesterday I was outside half of the day getting things ready at the lake so I was sweating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment