Let me give you a little back ground on Sally- one night many moons ago, B and I were out with friends at a bar and I must've been looking good that night cause I was getting quite a alot of attention from guys-wedding ring and all. Guys, unless you are not aware, if you ask a girl her name and she tells you something old school and blah like Sally, she's NOT interested. Thats the "get out of my face and go away" answer. So do just that please. So anywho, since Sally was such a hit, she has become my Sasha Fierce alter ego so to speak. Even though her name is lame.
So I am .8 lbs away from my goal for the week!! Yessss!! I can so do this. I still have a ways to go total, but this is def a good start. Another thing, why is this seeming so easy all of a sudden. For months I lost nothing, did I have some sort of mental block up? Weird.
Come on .8 lbs be gone by Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment