Well...this weekend came and went. Friday was my rest day for P90X but I cleaned the house so I think I def sweated it out doing that. Also, in week 4 of each phase is a switch up before the big switcheroo so its like all cardio. I'll be honest I didn't work out Sat or Sun but I did really watch what I ate. Saturday I was on a mission.
1. Find a bridesmaid dress for a wedding in July. From what I've heard every other bridesmaid was able to find a dress at Dillard's for like $50. I tried Dillards, Macy's and JCP with no luck. So I went to Davids Bridal. What a hassle that place has become!! I walked in and of course its a Saturday which means its a mad house. So I pick out some dresses to try on, of course its hard to get a feel for what a dress will really look like on you when they don't have anything similar to the color I will be getting and the sample sizes are like a 2, 14, or a 22. Riiiight. Where are the 6, 8, or 10's?! At least then I could get some sort of idea what it will really look like if it fit! Also, when it was time to try them on, I went to the dressing rooms where are super rude girl told me "you have to go sign in and register" I was like "I have to go sign in and register to try on brides maid dresses? Ok, so I go stand in line for that. Then finally get into a fitting room where my person who is supposed to be helping me is on the phone just chatting away with someone. Thanks for the help!
2. Find a swim suit. This was just as bad. I looked at Macy's, Dillards, and JCP and saw nothing. Every tankini I saw was like old lady or solid black, or like one you would wear for a tri-athalon i.e. not cute. Of all places I actually found one at Academy. We went to buy some new life jackets and I thought what the hey, I'll take a peek. I'm not in love with it but its the closest thing I've found to decent. Whatev.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment