Yesterday I again did my pilates in the am and at night I decided to go to level 3. I am really surprised, not that it was easy by any means but its definately more about using your own body weight as resistance rather than the weights and more plyometrics based. You still use weights but not as much. I feel that level 2 is harder, I was definately sweating more with level 2.
I am mad at myself because I had my alarm set for 5:30 this morning to get up and workout prior to my normal time because I am leaving straight from work to go somewhere and had to get stuff ready and what happens? Of course I dont recall turning it off and going back to sleep. So when I wake up at my normal time I'm like "crap." Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment