Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 32-Back on track

Whoo ok we are back on track. Last night I did my 30 day workout and the Firm 15 mins of crazy cardio. Sweaty mess that was. This morning I got up and did my pilates. So far so good. I am really excited about my doctors appt tomorrow how sad is that? I just want some answers-and a clean bill of health.

1 comment:

  1. I get all excited about doctors appointments to. Well, that kind. We have people come to our office once a year and draw our blood and run all kinds of tests on it. I think its awesome... probably because everytime it comes back that everything is normal and it makes me feel good! lol. Good luck at the doctor tomorrow! I am sure everything will come back just fine. Maybe they will say you have that thyroid disorder and give you a magic pill that people with thyroid disorder get that makes them magically skinny. Can they sell that stuff over the counter, because that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete