Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday-Day 16

Whoo my arms and back are still sore from all the bending over and scrubbing I did yesterday between cleaning the cars and cleaning the house. Stretch it out and power through! I got up and did my 30 day shred. My dvd player froze right before the last segment. The only thing I HATE about this dvd is that you can't fast forward through her intro. Ugh. So by the time she got done and I got back to where I was I had wasted 10 mins. Grr.

My scale actually said the same # today all 5 times I weighed. Not sure if it was telling me "this is it lady leave me alone!" or if it was just lazy and was like "eh, I'll tell you this today" either way, I still have maintained a 1 pound loss this week. Please God, lets do better this week.

56 days till vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment