Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wed-Day 11

Ah, so I did my time on the treadmill and pilates last night again after I got home. I am taking more showers lately than ever it seems. I am constantly sweaty I feel like...oh well, lets hope its not for nothing! I find its easiest for me to do my treadmill time while watching E! news or the Daily 10- yes I'm an E! addict. Anything on E! I'm watching. Except that Wild Girls show or whatever. I don't feel that we needed to give those girls their own show, especially when one is a theif-alledgedly.

I had to be at work a little early today due to a benefits meeting. Yay, my least favorite thing, signing up for insurance! And of course the cost is going up-yay! Nice way to start the day. So, in leiu of my morning 30 day shred, I'll be doing levels 1 and 2 this evening.

Also, I have 3 scales in my house-2 digital and 1 regular. They all are off. The oldest digital scale reports about 2-3 lbs more than the newer digital scale. The newer digital scale reports about 5 lbs more than the regular scale. So, I really have no clue what I weigh :(

2 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!! I did the Firm on Sunday (Though Tape 2) - and I still hurt. What is that telling me? In college I used to do it and not feel a thing. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You need to get the newer FIRM dvd's-they are so much better and more current!! But yeah the old ones are still a good workout.

    ReplyDelete