Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wed-Day 18

So I surprised myself at the dinner the other night. The meal was chicken and beef with jalepeno sweet potatoes and asparagus. Everything in this town always happens at this hotel so I have had the food here many times. Its always good but their chicken is always a little pink. I have a fear of food poisoning so I don't usually eat it all. This time since there was beef also, I didn't even bother with the pink chicken. I am not a sweet potatoe fan either so that elmininated the carbs part. And then came dessert. Oh my. A "chocolate bombe" they call it which was super sweet and I think mousse. And a shot glass of white chocolate that was runny and tasted more like sweet milk. So a few bites of the mousse and that was it. Disaster evening avoided!

Wed. night was spent with Jillian, still on level 2. I am afraid to move up to level 3 cause level 2 still gets me crazy sweaty in our short time together. I also remembered that most of my FIRM dvd's have a 25 min express workout option thats a condensed version of the whole thing. I love love love the FIRM workouts. They have always been great and these past few years they have really put out some great ones. One of the newest and my favorites is called "Get Chisel'd" and it does not have a 25 min express workout but it does have a bonus "burn 175 calories in 15 mins" workout. So I added that to my 30 day shred mix yesterday. Its basically crazy intense cardio for 15 mins. Major sweat, I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment