Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tues-Day 31

I'll be honest I haven't done anything since last Thurs night. I had every intention of getting up and doing something Friday morning but since I was going out of town and leaving straight from work I was rushing to make sure I didnt forget everything. Well, I forgot the workout whoops. I am proud of myself for not completely eating like crap this weekend-until Sunday. B and I basically switched places, I came home and he went to Ft. Worth so we met at a roadside DQ (lack of options on this drive) for a romantic lunch lol. I slept so much this weekend and was so tired. So still feeling tired, Monday morning workout didnt happen. We went to the grocery store last night after I got off work and then ate dinner. By that time it was after 8 so working out wasn't in the cards. Tonight I will get back on the horse.

In summary 30 days later-NO CHANGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment