I made a doctors appt to have a physical next Thursday. Maybe there is something glaringly obvious that they will be able to see and I can't. Plus this will put my mind at ease. I got the first slot of the day, so hopefully it won't take forever. The last time I had a physical was like '07 and he said "you are the picture of health" as far as all my tests were concerned. So...we'll see whats changed. I know since then I have put on 15 lbs and my blood pressure was high. So high that my gyno took me off the pill. So since its been about 6 months since then, I'm curious to see how my bp is now. Everytime I take it at home with my machine its ok, but I get nervous and start worrying that it will be high when I'm in their office and I think I make it worse. We shall see I guess.
I have been switching it up these last few days and doing pilates in the morning instead of the 30 day shred and then doing the 30 day shred and something else at night. I kind of like the stretching in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment