Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tues-Day 24

Tae Bo let me down big time. I pretty much wasted 30 mins and I am mad. It was the basic workout revamped ( I guess in the mid 2000's he revamped his videos) I do remember the advanced being super awesome but I know I am definately not ready for that just yet. So 30 mins, and hardly any sweat. I feel like I got nothing accomplished. Man was my back and neck sore yesterday. Upping the weight sure did make a difference! I'm still kinda stiff today. After that I did pilates.

Still deciding on what todays workout should be besides the 30 day workout. I probably need to be running at least every other day. So I guess that will be part of my remaining hour. Only 47 more days. And I should probably start looking for a new swim suit now since it takes me forever to find a decent one. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment