Tonight I am going to have some wine and see a movie so I must earn this. Again, I didn't get up and work out before work, so I need to scoot home and get in a quick workout before I go drink my dinner. I have been craving a glass of wine so bad this week but have refrained. I try to save it for the weekends. World Market is having a wine tasting tomorrow from 1-4 and also a white wine sale this week so I might check it out. Unfortunately, I won't be participating in the wine tasting since I have no one to go with. I can't be the lonely girl drinking by myself on a Saturday afternoon lol. Sigh.
Tomorrow B works all day, surprise, so I have the day to run errands and get in a major workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment