Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tues-Day 17

So last night when I got home I put my running shoes on and hopped on the treadmill. Here's the story with my treadmill-it was free. Up until about a week ago the numbers were visible also, but now its pretty much totally faded. So I can't see how long its been, how fast I'm going, needless to say this makes running difficult. Instead I have to slow down enough to turn and check the clock, which turns into a constant thing cause I'm exhausted and ready to stop, ugh. So running is complicated! But I ran anyways. Then I did pilates.

This morning I did pilates. It still makes you sweat but not a hair soaking drenched sweat. I have to work a dinner tonight for work and I am scared to eat. I will try very hard today to not eat a lot of carbs cause I know dinner with have plenty. Which sucks cause thats really the last thing you want at the end of the day: carbs. But we are having chicken and beef and salad so I know I can definately eat that. Did I mention they are having 2 desserts? This will be a true test of will. I will sample them both but not eat the whole thing! Ooosah....stay strong!! Cause I did not work so hard these past 17 days to lose a pound and then ruin it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment