Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday-Day 13

So as you know yesterday was my "day off". And it might be the last one I take for awhile after that horrifying discovery yesterday morning. I didn't workout this morning either so I will when I get home today. Ever since I've started this journey I wake up to pee at least twice a night. I used to never wake up and never hear Brandon's alarm when it went off 30-40 mins before mine but lately its like I'm not sleeping deeply anymore. It used to be that exercise would make me sleep deeper. What gives? I'm going to try to cut back on the water lol. Its probably that I drink a bottle of water during the day and 2-4 glasses at night. Maybe that should be reversed.

Since my scale is wacko I will usually weigh myself 3-5 times at once and take the number that appears the most lol. According to that, I've lost 1.2 lbs this week. Although, I think its more the low carb than the working out, and I wish that were not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment