Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wed-Day 25

I tried not to weigh myself for a few days so I could be surprised when I finally did. I weighed this morning and I have gained weight. WTH???!!!! This is ridiculous I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! I have been trying to carb down, I am eating less but still enough, I am working out an hour and a half a day and I gained weight!!!! I am fighting back tears right now let me tell you. And I really don't think its muscle weight because I have put on about 15 pounds in the last 2 years and I know that I am not supposed to weigh this. This is not my "healthy weight". My "healthy weight" I am now seeing I totally took for granted and it was 15 pounds ago. I thought when I first started this adventure that I could lose at least 10 pounds by the trip. Seeing as how I had about 10 weeks to do that, I thought a pound a week is totally doable! But at this rate, I'll be glad to lose 5, and I havent lost any!! I really don't know what to do. Do I need to see an endocrinologist? Do I need to have a physical? What do I need to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment