Monday, April 5, 2010
Mon-Day 9
Sooo...I actually got up early today to get my workout out of the way early. Whew. It really does give you an energy boost to do it in the morning cause on the way to work I was like "I feel really good!" and then by about 9:30am that energy has worn off and its just like "blah, when's lunch?" Oh well. I am fully aware that this 20 mins a day is not enough and that I have to do something else on top of it. I just wanted to get my endurance and energy up the first week so I can attempt a morning and an evening workout from here on out. Since I sit on my butt 8 hrs a day 20 mins is simply not enough to do anything, so time to amp it up! Perhaps I should do some stairs when the afternoon slump hits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for your sweet comment, Ryan!
ReplyDeleteI agree, exercising really does give you a boost. I heard once that 30 min should be the max amount of time to work out, because longer than that and your body goes into distress and starts producing cortisol, which is b.a.d.. So, your 20 minutes is probably for the best! ;)