Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sun-Day 22

We did not end up going to a seafood place last night after all. After browsing online menus it seems a majority of the places around here are more cajun seafood types and me being a beginner, that just wasn't going to fly. Like I said, I'm starting with salmon and tilapia I am not ready for crab, crawfish, oysters or shrimp. That and it was super expensive and I was having trouble with thinking I was going to order something and might hate it and it would cost me $22. Sigh, oh well.

Today was a lazy rainy day. I didn't work out till almost 6pm. Today I did my 30 day shred and ran. I have realized that maybe I was over exerting myself. Since I am starting back at running, perhaps I am not ready to start out quite so fast. So, I did ok running a minute and walking a min for 30 mins and running at a little slower speed.

I am needless to say, frustrated with this experience. I have noticed a tiny improvement in my arms and my butt seems to be sitting a little higher lately. But, with swim suit time fast approaching I am trying to work on the gut and the thighs. Even on days I do 30 day, FIRM and pilates, its still an hour combined. Even though its a tough hour, it doesnt seem to be enough. So this week we will start kicking into high gear, well higher gear, with an hour and a half a day. So I have to drag my lazy ass out of bed in the mornings to knock the 30 day out, and then at night do at least an hour of something else. I keep telling myself, its hard getting back into shape, but it will be well worth it. And once we have achieved something its a matter of maintaining it. Come on body, we used to be friends. They say it only gets harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment