Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 33-Doctor Day

Well thankfully I wasn't at the doctors office all morning. It actually went pretty quickly, I guess thats what you get for getting in early-they don't get a chance to run behind! Unfortunately, I got no answers today. They said they probably won't have all my labs back till Monday so they'll call me. Grrr. I took my blood pressure myself this morning and it was sky high at 136/96 and I thought, "oh no, i'm doomed." I get really nervous when I go to the doctor because I'm afraid they will see my blood pressure is and put me on meds-which I don't want to be on, so in worrying I usually make it worse. But, thankfully, when the nurse took it it was 128/84 whew. I want a clean bill of health but if it comes back that I'm normal and just fat, I'm going to be really upset! She said just keep working out like I have been and drink plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment