Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tues-Day 10

My alarm was set for 5:50am this morning and when Brandon got up I thought, "I missed my alarm, now its too late to workout in the morning, I'll have to do it when I get home" and then I realized wait its only 5:47am it didn't go off yet! So up I went to put on the workout clothes.

According to Dr. Oz yesterday, they can now test your DNA to find out which types of diets suit your body better. For a mere price of $149.99 you can send a swab of your spit off to be tested. Or, they just listed certain indicators. According to those, my body is best suited for a low carb diet. He showed a mannequin with some sort of wax hips and lit a torch and literally melted it away lol. Who wouldn't want to do a low carb diet after seeing that?! Well, wouldn't you know B and I had already started a few days ago! Not completely no carb, we just carb down throughout the day and consume most of them early in the day. (Having him on this with me makes it so much easier!) So, they say to keep it under 60 grams of carbs a day. Thats harder than it sounds! Considering even things you wouldn't think have carbs have a few grams.

Last night I walked the dog, spent 20 mins on the treadmill and did 20 min of pilates. I figure if the goals are to work on abs, boobs, and thighs I pretty much covered those bases. Why is that treadmill time is the slowest time ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment