So... when I found out my schedule at work was going back to full time I was like "yay!" and then I was like "crap, now I have to find something to bring to work 5 days a week again for lunch." So at Walmart I found Amy's Organic Meals that are in the freezer section with all the Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines. All organic, most are gluten free, all are made with no genetically modified ingredients. And the best part: THEY ARE AWESOME!! I mean it these are freakin good. I haven't had one yet that I didn't like. Also, they are around the same prices as lean cuisines at $2.88 and $3.19 for some. Most are $2.88. Go to their website they have tons of products. They even have kids meals (nudge parents.) There are soups too that are good. I am lovin Amy's Organics. Most of the entrees I see are mexican and pasta themed ones. I have yet to eat one that wasn't really good. Today I had cheese enchiladas-uh-mazing. Almost all of their products are meatless also.
So yeah-just wanted to share the wonderfulness that is the Amy's brand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll have to try those! I just had Amy's Organic Lentil Soup this week and it was really good!
ReplyDelete